Pages

DISCO



If I ever needed another reason to love disco, I think this woman would be it. She basically does what I do every single day, just on Youtube. Even her profile makes me happy.

About Me:
...I have no ethnicity or age, I don't have pride of any country with imaginary borders, I have no religion, only you see the color of my skin, my flag doesn't wave, extraterrestrials are also my brothers, I know that all creatures with different sexual preferences that inhabit this Earth or other planes have a right to exist happily without ridicule, prejudice, and exemption from others privileges, I believe a life should not be taken by another, even under the guise of punishment or war. I am made of love and so is everyone else. The only thing that we all need to do is FORGIVE........DC

Tengobaila, you have my love.