Pages

Beyonce Knows



So I haven't blogged in a while. So this is a new entry. I'll give you a list of things.

  1. I've just been to Asda. The best shop in town, by far. I bought Sports Mixtures and milk. Only the most important things.
  2. I really, really love Frankmusik. I think I want to marry his music. Plus, I really want to go and see the Popjustice tour. But nobody will go with me :(
  3. Top Model is on tonight - and it's extra exciting because it's the makeovers. They are always fun and feature a lot of haircuts - so check it out guys!
  4. I need to finish my DAY IN THE LIFE OF A FLY project. I really love to wind my tutor up (like Gwen winds everything up). I love seeing him get annoyed when you question him. Try it sometime!
  5. My photography essay is nearly done. Thank god for that. Poor Diane Arbus had such a hard life (apart from being rich).
OK that's it! Hope you had a fun weekend! (The two people that actually read this!)