Pages

Fashion's Next Victim

I realise the photo is from Project Catwalk 2 - but I was too lazy to find another photo of Ms. Kelly. She was just on the Brits - and I must say that I really think she is funny. And her mother is even better. So the rundown from the Brits.

The Good
  1. The Osbournes. I really, really like them.
  2. Rihanna and Klaxons. Weird/Great combination.
  3. Rihanna's new hair = I LOVE it.
  4. Bat For Lashes being nominated for two awards
The Bad
  1. Bat for Lashes winning no awards :(
  2. Robyn not even nominated for Best International Female (WTF?)
  3. Paul McCartney. Ugh. I hate him so much
  4. Any time the Arctic Monkeys came close to being on camera
The Ugly
  1. Nobody is ugly. (Apart from Arctic Monkeys)
There is my rundown from the red carpet! (of my study. which is really a cream carpet)